bankruptcy doesn’t have to mean the end of your business. if you file a chapter 11 you can reorganize and get back on your feet. just be sure to remember a few simple rules and you will be recovered in no time.
1. Keep everything honest don’t hide assets.
2. Don’t be discouraged by any past failures learn from your mistakes
3. Take advantage of local resources look to the local chambers of commerce to learn about programs
4. Preparation make sure you have a business plan early on
5. your employees are critical assets take care of your employees and they will take care of your customers
6. Persevere solve problems don’t quit
7. Keep your business affairs separate from your personal life
8. make good use of experienced legal professionals and CPA’s.